Experienced partner for seamless move to the Cloud
The BISSaN team of certified Cloud Experts will take your current IT infrastructure and move it to the Azure, Google or Oracle Cloud Platform. We are able to perform migration either from on-premise to cloud or from one cloud to another.
|Amazon Web Services
Access a team of AWS certified professionals to help you run your workloads.
Use Microsoft Azure Cloud services with the professional help of our cloud engineers.
|Google Cloud Platform
Combine workloads on the Google Cloud Platform with our managed service.
By implementing cloud technologies you immediately gain the following benefits:
- Pay as you go - infrastructure will no longer require upfront costs
- Scale up & down on the go - pay only for the computing power that you actually use
- Enterprise grade security - the Cloud providers hold the strictest industry security certifications
- Faster innovation - when you need to run a prototype - provision the system with just a few clicks
- Transparent billing - you know exactly what you spend your money for, down to a single cent. (or Dollar, or any other currency you prefer)
Implementation of the Cloud Step by Step:
1/ Initial Assesment
Based on the assessment, we prepare the plan for switching your systems.
2/ Mirroring Your Current Infrastructure
We create the infrastructure identical to your current one in the Cloud and move the test data and applications to it to validate full functionality.
3/ Adapting Security
We adapt your security principles for the cloud version of your infrastructure.
4/ Performance & Security Tests
At this point, we already have an identical copy of your infrastructure in the Cloud, filled with data and applications. We run performance and security test on this exact copy, to ensure that we are ready for production workloads.
5/ Migration & Switch
When the infrastructure is tested and accepted, we migrate all your current systems and their data to it. After migration, we perform the switch from previous infrastructure to the new one.
6/ Health Monitoring of One Lifecycle
To eliminate any initial hiccups, we closely monitor the new infrastructure for one lifecycle.